Search This Blog

Monday, October 28, 2013

Author's Note - MOVIES YOU MUST SEE and my 200th Review!

Time flies by when you’re having fun and I am having an incredibly fun time watching and reviewing horror movies every day. Over the past 100 reviews I’ve discovered how amazing and freaky French Horror films can be (my newest love without a doubt!), I’ve seen many new films that have come out over the past couple of years, as well as having the chance to revisit some of my favorite horror movies from my youth. From zombies and vampires, to remakes and sequels, I feel like I’ve covered a lot of ground. But there are still many great titles left on my list of films to watch and review, so beware!

I also discovered that a friend of mine has her own horror blog! You should take a look a get a second opinion!
http://horrorhabit.blogspot.com/


Here are the films that I strongly believe that you NEED to see if you love horror! See these NOW!!!!

1.       “Martyrs” – Listed as one of Scarecrow Videos most disturbing movies in their collection, this gem explores the depravity that humans can inflict upon each other.

2.       “Inside” – A horrifying French film about a pregnant woman who is attacked ruthlessly by an unknown, scissor wielding stranger.

3.       “Insidious” – Another gem from director James Wan and Leigh Whannal, this time dealing with a little boy who becomes possessed.

4.       “Insidious 2” – A thrilling non-stop ride that picks up right where the original leaves off.

5.       “Rammbock” – A unique look at residents trapped in their apartments during a zombie apocalypse in Berlin.

6.       “Dead Snow” – Zombie Nazis!!

7.       “We Are What We Are” – A dark and haunting story about a family who practices a cannibalistic ritual once every year.


8.       “The Conjuring” – James Wan and his film about Ed and Lorraine Warren and their investigation of the hauntings at the home of the Perron family.

"

"Martyrs"

"Inside"

"Insidious"

"Insidious 2"

"Rammbock"

"Dead Snow"

 "We Are What We Are"

"The Conjuring"



No comments:

Post a Comment