Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2024

The Return of the Film Festival pt.2

 Four years ago I wrote a quick blurb about attending the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival held in Portland, Oregon. I've been attending this festival on and off since 2000, where the headline film was "The Thing". I was living in Seattle then, and I looked forward to the annual trip to Portland the festival when I could afford it. I moved to Portland several years ago and I've been lucky enough to go every year since. This year looks amazing and I can't wait to see the variety of professional and amateur, full length and short, films that will be offered.


To celebrate, here is another list of some of the fantastic cosmic horror films to ever grace the screen at the HPLFF. Happy 29th anniversary!


Dark Waters




Nina of the Woods














 



No comments:

Post a Comment