Search This Blog

Friday, April 11, 2014

Author's Note - 365 Reviews

Today I celebrate working on my blog for a solid year. While tomorrow is its actual anniversary, today marks the 365th review of a horror movie that I have watched and hopefully enjoyed. I have selected Tobe Hopper's 1985 horror movie "Lifeforce" to mark this special occasion, because like my blog, the film has its sexy moments, it's thrilling parts, plenty of action, and a fair serving of WTF moments. 

Of the course of this last year I have discovered my new found love for French horror, a renewed appreciation for Japanese horror, the chance to revisit childhood favorites, and saw many new horror titles that I had either wanted to see or stumbled across by pure accident. 

I plan to continue watching and reviewing horror films although I might not do so once per day, seeing that I have other projects I would like to focus on and explore. I still have a healthy list if movies I've seen that I want to talk about and an even longer list if films that I still want to see. I'm excited to see where this blog takes me in the future and how long it continues to entertain and inform my audience. 

To everyone who has read an entry or two over the past year, thank you! And to everyone that had given me their support and feedback, a hearty and gracious thank you to you as well. This project would not have been nearly as fun without you!





No comments:

Post a Comment