Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Author's Note - A blog about horror movies


Hello!

I want to thank you for stopping by to see what this is all about. I have decided to begin writing a blog that will showcase a review of a horror movie once a day. I’m doing this for two reasons. One, I love to talk about horror movies and I know plenty of other people who share this passion.  I’m hoping that some interesting conversations begin because of these reviews and that some healthy debates take place. One of the great things about horror movies is that they are so subjective from person to person and I love finding out why people love or hate certain movies. I have found that most movies will have at least one solid moment; it might not be enough to redeem the film but it’s worth pointing out.  

The other reason why I’m creating this blog is so that I have a reason to write on a daily basis. I believe that this will be a great writing exercise while giving me the opportunity to watch and research the genre that I typically write when I’m working on my short stories.

Please leave any comments relating to the movies I review; I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Enjoy!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment