Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Critters (1986)

“Critters” was a movie I enjoyed watching as a kid and I’m a little sad that it didn’t hold up as well as I thought it might when I saw it recently. Even back then I knew the bounty hunters were cheesy looking so I’m not concerned about them. What struck me is the fact that only two people died and that it wasn’t that violent. I’m not sure why I thought it was but I was wrong. Oh well! It’s still a decent movie and it far better than any of its sequels. It’s just your basic story about killer aliens escaping from a prison planet and going to Earth where they begin feeding and terrorizing a farm family. They eat, they grow, lay eggs, and shoot little poison quills from their backs. And they roll around and swear. What more do you need?

No comments:

Post a Comment